Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July

Ahhh the 4th. Time for Americans to thank the soldiers for our freedom.......
Or wait....
Time for beer and bbq!!!
Ya.... That seems right... How about instead of being with family and thanking God for our freedom and eating good food over good conversation then ending the day with fireworks as a tribute to our freedom, we...... lounge in the sun, drink beer til were throwing up and hanging out with friends of friends. Ya.... I dont freakin think so.
Sometimes I wonder how people do it... How they just drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and how about some drinking too.... Amazing Grace

But whatever. I enjoyed today with my family, minus my father who is down in Florida soaking up all the rain :) We had a nice day playing volleyball and watching the kids play. We used to buy sparklers and stuff when we were younger, and hopefully next year well be able to do them.

Babble babble babble. Blah bla bla.....
Tomorrow is hubby's 25th birthday, happy birthday to my husband whom I love with all my heart and soul. He is my drug....

No comments: