Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Golf Widow

I hate golf....
I hate everything about it.
Its boring.
Its NOT A SPORT, its a skill.
Its longggggg
Its uptight
And it takes away from home life....

I'm a golf widow. Hello. I'm Stefania. My husband is obsessed with it and it drives me crazy. I LOVE the fact he loves something, but its so hard for him to love something I despise. I've tried getting into it. Going a few times.... Golfing myself. Buying clubs etc.. But if I had to choose between laundry and golfing, its laundry everytime. Golfing is humiliating, and its a 'by' in my eyes. A way for men to ignore their lives and have an excuse. "I'm golfing" Well that means like 4 hours of off time. Oh and not to mention the bars that are strategically placed at the courses. I want my husband back. I want him sober, and I want a conversation that doesn't include the words: golf, hole, shot, score, par, or greens........
God please remind my husband how to seduce me and be home.

No comments: